TECHNET Archives

October 2005

From:
Edward Szpruch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Edward Szpruch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 14:56:06 +0200
Mike,
Most of PCB wet processes are involved with using of sulfates.Solubility of
Lead Sulfate is neglible,so are the chances to find lead in wastestream (
provided wastewater treatment has settling or filtration stage)
Edward

Edward Szpruch
Eltek Ltd
P.O.Box 159 ; 49101 Petah Tikva Israel
Tel  ++972 3 9395050 , Fax  ++972 3 9309581
e-mail   [log in to unmask]