TECHNET Archives

October 2005

From:
Ivanoe Pedruzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ivanoe Pedruzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:58:00 +0200
George,
     I found  this article on the Cookson homepage, it is more
related to black pad issue and the heading (failure mechanism, from
beginning to end) seems to cover much of the kinetics involved.
I just thought it would be of any help, anyway.

Regard, Ivan