TECHNET Archives

October 2005

From:
George Patrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:26:16 -0700
Since you like "simple" you would use the original address, not filter
anything out, and see ALL the posts.  No change, all the traffic, simple :)

But those that like to read less would still have the option to filter out
what they aren't interested in without having to depend on somebody
remembering to add a flag to their subject line, and could send messages to
their own SIG without having to remember to add the flag to their own
messages.  Keeps it simple for them, too.

I don't know if it's even possible.  I am cc'ing Keach Sasamori, he would
probably know.

I'm a natural curmudgeon, so I don't call ANYONE grumpy :)

--
George Patrick
Tektronix, Inc.

It's my opinion, not Tektronix'