TECHNET Archives

October 2005

From:
George Patrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:59:27 -0700
How about this:

Is it possible to have 4 input addresses that go to the whole TechNet list?

So you would have "[log in to unmask]",
 and the original "[log in to unmask]" addresses.

Mail sent to the original address would not change, the subject would have
"[TN]" just like it does now.  The others would have the subject line
modified (i.e. [TN:Fab]) to show that they were sent as limited interest
items that others could filter into the trash can if they weren't
interested.  Those that were interested in "Just Us" email only could filter
everything except their Special Interest Group into the trash, cutting down
on their bandwidth.

--
George Patrick
Tektronix, Inc.