TECHNET Archives

October 2005

From:
"Stadem, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stadem, Richard
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 07:09:16 -0500
Steve, I have to agree with the others who have responded. I have never
thought of fabricators as the bottom of the feed pile, rather I have
thought they were actually the leaders. You folks have had to find ways
of answering tough demands from the industry, what with
high-impedance/high-freqency circuits, heat balance issues, plating
issues, microvias, etc, etc.
And your industry has come through like champions.
So don't feel like this is an ol' boys network. While some of us are
familiar with others, we always appreciate the input of all who respond.
Its like Werner said, sometimes we cannot acknowledge our thanks to
every person who responds, simply because there are already so many
emails to read.