TECHNET Archives

October 2005

From:
Eric CHRISTISON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Eric CHRISTISON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:36:35 +0100
I agree with Brian.

Things are better left as they are in my opinion.

Regards,

Eric  Christison
Mechanical Engineer
Home, Personal, Communication Sector - Imaging Division
STMicroelectronics
33 Pinkhill
Edinburgh
EH12 7BF