TECHNET Archives

October 2005

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (AZ75)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (AZ75)
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:59:08 -0700
Steve,
From your last post I realized you not aware of or a fan of my attempts
at humor. You must not have been old enough to see the first Saturday
Night Live shows with Rosanne Rosanneadana or you would have realized I
meant do disrespect to Fabricators. I am sorry if you were offended.
Dewey