TECHNET Archives

October 2005

From:
Steve Hodge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Hodge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 09:14:27 -0600
Valerie, thanks for the encouragement. I pondered over the "send" button
for a long while. I was not exactly "crushed" but my ego (we all have one)
was dented. I was going to refrain from posting my comments until the
"whopper post". That angered me to the point where I had to left click the
send. That comment was not funny or even tastefully clever. I can handle
and respect contradiction, appreciate productive debate and enjoy good
natured humor. But when it comes to a question of one's honesty in an
industry forum--not cool.