TECHNET Archives

October 2005

From:
"Victor G. Hernandez" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:46:18 -0500
I beg to differ, we use to put six 1" square raw board coupons in a
single mout and prep for grinding and polishing.   There out vendor with
at least 6 mounts on a fixture.   The biggest problem is either round
square or rectangular.   Size is the biggest PROBLE along with diameter
of wheel and consumables.   It is so much easier to have a personal
phone conversion that to type all dialogue.

Victor,