TECHNET Archives

October 2005

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dehoyos, Ramon
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:31:42 -0400
        Steve, I agree with George. Many times I think I am talking into
the great outer space, no echoes back. Months later I hear someone
incorporated a suggestion I had mentioned. People are taking notes.
Remember what is practiced today is changing and it may not be tomorrow.
When some one suggest a new approach, it makes people think. Sometimes
my gun goes off before I get it out of the holster and miss the target
all together and I get I got yous back. It is good, it means that
someone is paying attention.
        I enjoy getting all the wealth of info from many parts of the
ball we live in.
        Have great day,
        Ramon