TECHNET Archives

October 2005

From:
Franklin Asbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Franklin Asbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 16:54:25 -0500
(nodding)

And I asked a question twice in the past week about manual microsection
equipment...does anyone respond to me? Noooooo, but they jump all over
Steve's microsection question....jeeesh...I'm still polishing single-puck
mounts by hand and my fingertips hurt...and my head still hurts.

But on the bright side the temperature here in Dallas is 30 degrees cooler
today than yesterday...whew...Fall has arrived.

Franklin