TECHNET Archives

September 2005

From:
Chris Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:11:54 -0400
34 and complaining about aging? Just wait, Joe. you ain't seen nuthin'
yet...... ;-/

                       Joe Russeau
                       <jrusseau@PRECISIONANALYST        To:   [log in to unmask]
                       S.COM>                            cc:
                       Sent by: TechNet                  Subject:    Re: [TN] Friday NTC - RE: [TN] Clean
                       <[log in to unmask]>                   before cleaning

                       09/09/2005 12:01 PM
                       Please respond to TechNet
                       E-Mail Forum; Please
                       respond to Joe Russeau

I wish it were because of lighter fluid.  Some things in life you just have
to accept.  Nonetheless,  this aging thing sucks!

Have a great weekend!

Joe Russeau
Process Analyst

Precision Analytical Laboratory, Inc.