TECHNET Archives

September 2005

From:
"Stadem, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stadem, Richard
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:01:08 -0500
 Good Morning, Stephen!
This is good information. So now we have component vendors telling us
some of their components should not be overexposed to X-rays. Was there
any type of notation on the part print?
The industry needs a standard. We need to have some type of rating
system for components that can be damaged by X-rays.
Jack, is there any activity going on with this within IPC?