TECHNET Archives

September 2005

From:
Ivanoe Pedruzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ivanoe Pedruzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 17:03:10 +0200
That's correct, it is between the traces, and they claim to remove the
bonding material being used to adhere the copper on to the substrate by
that way.

I do not understand what you mean for "low k"

Ivan