TECHNET Archives

September 2005

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dehoyos, Ramon
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:32:08 -0400
        Instead of fixing the problem by recycling or reprocessing they
are compounding the problem. There will be yield loss and there will be
more contamination due to the extra use of energy and more mining for
silver.
        Ramon