TECHNET Archives

September 2005

From:
"Crepeau, Phil (Space Technology)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Crepeau, Phil (Space Technology)
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:07:21 -0700
hi,

there is no tight control over the alloy composition of the fused tin
lead finish.  what you plate is what you get.  on the other hand hasl
gives you a eutectic mixture if that's what you want, and it probably
is.

phil