TECHNET Archives

September 2005

From:
"Scott B. Westheimer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Scott B. Westheimer
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 10:53:41 -0400
I would look for another supplier. It sounds that your current one does not
have very good process controls and that their final inspection steps are
lacking. There are QT shops that might be able to get you enough parts
quickly to meet your commitments until you can have the parts replaced.

Scott B. Westheimer