TECHNET Archives

September 2005

From:
"Pasquito, Helena" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Pasquito, Helena
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:01:49 -0400
Thank you Tom!

I have added 2 minutes per qestion to each module which brings the
entire program to approximately 26 hours.  Please let me know how
Modules 7-9 go.

How are you other instructors fairing with the new materials?  How about
610 re-certifications using the D materials?

Helena Pasquito