LEADFREE Archives

September 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Smith, Rick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:43:24 -0500
Hi Many Dave!

This is a good topic, because you have to ask if your self how good is
the paper in hand? I mean if you got the paper that says your car is
equipped with the smog equipment where did it come from? Direct from the
manufacturer, a manufacturer's authorized re-seller (dealer), another
distributor, a used car dealer, salesman, or private party??

And what will the smog station like??

Rick Smith
Senior Product/ Component Engineer

Phone: (512)652-3544