LEADFREE Archives

September 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"James, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 08:00:08 +0100
You are exactly correct.

-----Original Message-----
From: Leadfree [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Genny Gibbard
Sent: 08 September 2005 22:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [LF] RoHS: Proof of Supplier Component Compliance

Homogeneous materials is still the superceding consideration.  If each
homogeneous material within each component is compliant, then the
assembly is compliant.  If one homogeneous material in one part is not
compliant, the total volume doesn't dilute it to a compliant level, as I
understand it.  The entire assembly is simply not compliant.