LEADFREE Archives

September 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Tempea, Ioan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 12:38:23 -0400
John and Reuven,

sorry, but I kinda lost you. What are you talking about? Qualifying electronic products from RoHS point of view and adding them to a catalogue? Qualifying electronic components from RoHS point of view and adding them to a catalogue? Acting as a referee and doing qualifications per batch when asked by "members" or governments?

Thanks,
Ioan