TECHNET Archives

August 2005

From:
Sherif Refaat <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Sherif Refaat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:07:49 -0400
How effective is a desiccant shrink wrapped together with the boards? If the
boards are not completely dry before they are shrink wrapped, would the
desiccant shrink wrapped with the boards remove the humidity?

In case of Immersion Silver plated boards, is their a concern that the
desiccant may contaminate the surface (even if placed at the side (edge) of
the stack of boards and not on the surface)?

Sherif Refaat,