TECHNET Archives

August 2005

From:
George Patrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 10:45:29 -0700
Good luck!

We are already having to re-ball a memory part that now comes only in a
lead-free version.  It is just not available any other way.

This is necessary because there are problems converting the bare board to
lead-free materials and keep our rather stringent impedance requirements.

Are we having fun yet? :)

--
George Patrick
Tektronix, Inc.