TECHNET Archives

August 2005

From:
Henry Rekers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Henry Rekers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:41:30 -0700
1. No.  (with 1 exception)
2. a)yes b)no c)maybe
3. Our service life is typically 10 years.
4. We try for as reliable as we can without going to medical or
military.  Nobody dies if our product fails, but there could be large
dollar values.
5. We do limited HALT/HASS testing and we rely on field/RMA data.

Is there a spec for mask thickness somewhere?

I agree, miller sounds good...