TECHNET Archives

August 2005

From:
Steve Hodge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Hodge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:31:45 -0600
I believe the process for the selective solder over nickle (RLM) used
tin/nickel and not pure sulfamate nickel. In the case I cited, we had to
put on the immersion gold to prevent passivation in between nickel and HASL
processes.