TECHNET Archives

August 2005

From:
"Valerie St.Cyr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:17:33 -0400
Bev,

I want to take a minute to review my schedule to see if I could make it,
if the meeting were to
go as planned; having said that, could you point me to a more or the most
current version of
the Guide - which I would also like to take another look at.

Pending those, and if others are also interested, I would like to better
understand the
formula and use of the formula to estimate field like; perhaps with more
examples of how
to use it.

Thank you for soliciting input.

Regards,

Valerie

Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
08/17/2005 02:52 PM
Please respond to TechNet E-Mail Forum; Please respond to Bev Christian