TECHNET Archives

August 2005

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (AZ75)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (AZ75)
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:22:49 -0700
That remark was very vanilla in nature. Much to your happiness I have
not been able to send anything out lately. I don't even know if you'll
get this, but there's no sense crying over frozen milk. I did have a few
good ones on the brush question.
Dewey