TECHNET Archives

August 2005

From:
Peter Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Peter Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:04:00 +0100
We use an aluminium tape manufactured by Chomerics that has a high temp,
relatively low strength adhesive that doesn't leave much residue when
removed. It's good enough for at least 2-3 reflow passes. The part no we use
is CHO-FOIL CCJ-18-201-0050 (supplied on reels).

Rgds,

===== Original Message from [log in to unmask] (TechNet E-Mail Forum) at
11/08/05 16:30
>Omega offers "Thermcoat" adhesive for this purpose.  It
>may be too permanent for your needs though.  Just my 2 ¢.
>Dave

thermocouples? I know KIC sells it, but their price seems very high.

>Thanks.
>
>Bob

message to [log in to unmask] with following text in the BODY (NOT the subject
field): SIGNOFF Technet To temporarily halt or (re-start) delivery of
Technet send e-mail to [log in to unmask]: SET Technet NOMAIL or (MAIL) To
receive ONE mailing per day of all the posts: send e-mail to
[log in to unmask]: SET Technet Digest Search the archives of previous posts
at: http://listserv.ipc.org/archives Please visit IPC web site
http://www.ipc.org/contentpage.asp?Pageid=4.3.16 for additional information,
or contact Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask] or 847-615-7100 ext.2815
>To temporarily halt or (re-start) delivery of Technet send e-mail to [log in to unmask]: SET
Technet NOMAIL or (MAIL)
>To receive ONE mailing per day of all the posts: send e-mail to [log in to unmask]: SET Technet
Digest
>Please visit IPC web site http://www.ipc.org/contentpage.asp?Pageid=4.3.16 for additional

Peter Barton
Senior Process Engineer