IPC-600-6012 Archives

August 2005

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
"w.glenn.colescott" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 14:13:13 -0500
Our manufacturing spec calls for wave soldering at 230C for 63/37 solder and 260C for Pb-free soldering.

I thought copper peel strength was typically 8-12 pounds per inch.  Your comment of 2.5 to 2.8 seems way too low.

Thanks,

W. Glenn Colescott

Component Line Leader - PCBs & Substrates
Component Engineering Liaison Manager - North America
Delphi Electronics & Safety Division
One Corporate Center - Mail Station R117

P.O. Box 9005

Kokomo, IN 46904-9005

Phone; (765)-451-1258 FAX; (765)-451-9647

Email; [log in to unmask]