ENVIRONET Archives

August 2005

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
EnviroNet <[log in to unmask]>
From:
MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:29:55 -0500
Hi Brian, Joe, ,

Tough dream,

I don't think I fully agree with your proposals, yet thanks for the
analyzing since you did a lot of thinking.

As for the US I don't know what is going on, concerning Bush-2's (George-
111) Administration. Preventing Coal fired plants from meeting older EPA
goals and cutting auto increased guzzling seems (off hand) to be some of
the objectives. Manufacturing is significantly down as jobs have moved to
China so that has significantly cut consumption. If the USA is measured on
ownership elsewhere maybe that is a factor.

Maybe you should focus on China as the new guzzling behemouth, followed by
India.

As for the USA verbiage, it stinks and smacks of repeating the problem as
if it is brand new, yet what is new with that continually used approach.

Yours in Engineering, Dave
YiEngr, MA/NY DDave