TECHNET Archives

July 2005

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:26:55 +0100
Hi Techies

I have the ideal solution - use Hubble!

Sorry, couldn't resist as I presently in India (Chennai or Madras in old
money) and needed some light relief.

More serious though, aren't microscopes in use to detect solder balls - and
to count them as part of the PPM count? Can't remember the mag level though

Graham Naisbitt - man its warm over here.....