TECHNET Archives

July 2005

From:
"Crepeau, Phil (Space Technology)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Crepeau, Phil (Space Technology)
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 07:57:22 -0700
 thanks to graham, michael, and edward.

like an attorney, i reread ipc-cc-830b and found a statement that our
drawing checkers may buy.  it states in para. 3.2.1, 'Conformal coatings
presently qualified to MIL-I-46058 shall  also be recognized as meeting
the requirements of IPC-CC-830.  These products currently qualified or
in the process of being requalified to MIL-I-46058 prior to the publish
date of this document will also be recognized as meeting the
requirements of this document.'  along with this and your support, i
think i've got a solution.

thanks,

phil