TECHNET Archives

July 2005

From:
Mark Griffiths <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 15:17:32 +0100
Hey guys I'm new on here. I'm working as a research engineer at Concoat
Systems. Just a quick question.What do people recommend for an electronics
circuit design package? It doesn't have to be top of the range and come with
all the trimmings, but it does need to be able to convert the CCT design
into a format able to be printed for PCB construction as well as the usual
circuit drawing capabilities.

Cheers,

Mark Griffiths