TECHNET Archives

July 2005

From:
"Dion, Mario" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dion, Mario
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:53:28 -0400
Hi Guys,

Here is an ''official'' response I got from HP:

...''InkJet inks and LaserJet toners, and their cartridges are not subject
to RoHS, just the printer itself.  However, the HP Supplies Business has
verified that they have met the requirements of RoHS nonetheless....''

Regards

Mario