LEADFREE Archives

July 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
jeff collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:04:25 -0700
Group,

I read that the RoHS requirements were changing a bit and that the Technical Adaptation Committee for WEEE and RoHS Directives have published unofficial notes.

Has anyone seen an official copy of the TAC WEEE unofficial notes?

Thanks,

Jeff Collins

Nic Bowker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Those were the kind of answers I had in my head - I suppose should have put down that I was talking about Producer direct selling to end user between EU states, as that's the bit that's doing my head in!!

Nic Bowker
Technical Resources Adviser
PLASA Ltd.
38 St Leonards Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3UT, UK.
Tel: +44 (0)1323 410335 : Fax: +44 (0)1323 646905
Email: [log in to unmask] : Website: www.plasa.org

When you're looking for Industry Expertise, make sure you choose a PLASA Member.