EMBEDDEDNET Archives

July 2005

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
EmbeddedNet <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Andresakis, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:33:45 -0400
To EPUG,

 I am once again on the Technical Committee and a Session Chair for
DesignCon.  Last year we had two papers plus a tutorial given on Embedded
Passives at the conference.  I would like to see these numbers increase.
You can view the call for papers (abstract due date is August 12th) at
http://www.designcon.com/ <http://www.designcon.com/> .  I would appreciate
submittals for consideration.  Also, papers on any other aspect of PCB
design would also be appreciated.

I must advise everyone that there is a conflict between DesignCon and the
IPC Expo.  When the IPC had to switch the date to early February, we now
have several days of overlap between the two conferences. Since DesignCon is
in Santa Clara , it still should not be too difficult to attend both shows.

Any submittals will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

John Andresakis
VP of Strategic Technology
Oak-Mitsui Technologies, LLC