EMBEDDEDNET Archives

July 2005

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
EmbeddedNet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:25:31 -0400
From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
As we discussed on the EPUG conference call on Wednesday.

----- Forwarded by Dennis Fritz/MacDermid/MACDERMID/US on 07/21/2005 11:08
PM -----

Dennis,
 As we discussed, we are starting a good program in embedded
actives and passives and I would like to take the opportunity to invite
you
to attend our Open House on September 19.  Below is the link for more
information:

http://www.prc.gatech.edu/events/openhouse/index.htm

Hope you will be able to attend.

Regards,