TECHNET Archives

June 2005

From:
"Ingemar Hernefjord (KC/EMW)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ingemar Hernefjord (KC/EMW)
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:09:47 +0200
Europe is always a little in advance compared with the US, so I use to get
them even before they are put up in Oklahoma..
Inge
PS. Steve needs something to chuckle at...poor man, arbitrator for more than
1,000 quarrelsome techies..