TECHNET Archives

June 2005

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:36:14 -0400
Steve,
I am a bit confused. If you are going to use a leaded paste at say
215-220C, then you are not going to melt lead free BGA balls, so why the
concern about voiding?  There is more of an issue with leaded balls in a
lead free process.  Or did I miss an e-mail or two... or am I missing a
few crucial brain cells this morning?  :)
Bev
RIM