TECHNET Archives

June 2005

From:
Matthew Lamkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Matthew Lamkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:30:05 +0100
Being the uninitiated in RF design, and not having read the rest of the thread (all gone now) apart from what's in this reply, can I ask what those little/big triangles on the tracks are?
And what/why they do etc.

Thankyou.

Matthew Lamkin.