TECHNET Archives

June 2005

From:
Tony Steinke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Tony Steinke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 14:48:29 -0400
Steve,
Could possibly be the manufacturer skippped the UV
bump prior to the final bake cure, which I believe can be
performed after bake also. It is pretty critical because the exposure is
between 3-5 joules.

Tony Steinke
AIT-ATlanta Inc.