TECHNET Archives

May 2005

From:
"Randy Bock Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 06:10:04 -0400
Detroit Raceway,  AHH yes I rember it well..   Denby High School,  CLass
of 62.

Steve, I am unable to get your Volvo to open.  Looks like it wants to, but
does not.

Randy Bock Sr.
Quality Manager
Pitney Bowes
AddressRight Printers
(email)  [log in to unmask]
Newtown Building 2
203 270-4931  Ext
    8-426-4931  In
203 270-4982 Fax

Stephen Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
04/29/2005 04:59 PM
Please respond to
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to

cc

Subject
[TN] NTC Friday post...

Don't wanna make anybody mad, and I know there's been a lot of
off-topic posts today, but I'll add just one more...

I've got a *.mpeg file up on my page, and it's not as big as last weeks,
and actually kind of beautiful. It's a commercial from Norway, and has
a car with some beautiful mountain scenery with some nice music in the
background (albeit a little faint...you might have to turn your sound up a
bit to hear it).

I've got a running bet with someone here that the car in the commercial
is a Volvo, I'm being bet that it isn't. Can anyone else tell?

Go to: http://www.stevezeva.homestead.com and download

 "Norway Commercial.mpeg"

-Steve Gregory-
This message may contain information that is privileged and confidential
LaBarge, Inc.  It is for use only by the individual or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, use or deliver
this message to anyone.  In such event, you should destroy the message and
kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.