TECHNET Archives

May 2005

From:
"fraley , barrie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, fraley , barrie
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 09:06:44 -0400
Kerry,

     Not sure if it will help or not, but there is a calculation for
junction temperature if you have a case temperature reading.  Not sure if
there is a BGA temp calculation using case temp or not.

Barrie Fraley
EMC Corporation
Eng HWQA