TECHNET Archives

May 2005

From:
Jeffrey Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jeffrey Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 07:47:10 -0400
I believe in Asia they will implement the change without asking the
user.

Jeffrey Bush
Director, Quality Assurance and Technical Support

VERMONT CIRCUITS INCORPORATED
  76 Technology Drive - POB 1890
    Brattleboro, Vermont 05302
      Voice: 802.257.4571.21 Fax: 802.257.0011
           http://www.vtcircuits.com