TECHNET Archives

May 2005

From:
Terry Kozlyk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Terry Kozlyk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 11:23:17 -0600
Can't say how many times I have used & enjoyed Steve's web site to see pics
first hand.

If the results are so predictable, I would raise the NOTE off the PO &
engrain it right onto the FAB DRAWING notes section itself for this specific
PCB. That way the FAB house should really be aware of what NOT to use.

Your note should be OK as we have all done it but sometimes, the FAB house
is busy/rushing or whatever & will miss it.
Now who pays for it ??? We don't enjoy getting into a spitting match with
our vendors.

Regards
TDK