TECHNET Archives

May 2005

Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 06:48:58 -0600
Yes, I concur. One hardly needs a complete enclosed box for silkscreen
around a resistor or cap when 2 parallel ticks will do.

Space is at a premium. The CM's still have to accept that as they are still
always asking for these board markings.

Observe in the new PCB LIBRARIES 7351, how skimpy the silkscreen detail is.

"Our practices evolve as our environment demands ..."

Regards
TDK