TECHNET Archives

May 2005

From:
mohammed israr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, mohammed israr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 23:01:11 -0700
Hello All,

"Good Morning"

I would like to find out if there is such paper work
MSDS for the (Bare PCB) with Lead Free material I have
been asked to provide this by one of my customer.

Thanks in advance for the feed back.

=== message truncated ===