TECHNET Archives

May 2005

From:
Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 15:02:38 -0400
The folks to blame are the "ambulance chasing" lawyers... scum of the
earth.  They are all getting filthy rich from liability suits.  You
folks in the EU have a much better system than us colonists.  If the
judges tossed out the frivolous and stupid suits our courts would be
less crowded, our medical insurance costs would be lower, our car
insurance would be lower and our cost of goods would be lower.

If I were King... I think you get my drift.

Phil