TECHNET Archives

May 2005

From:
Jim Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jim Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 10:46:05 -0400
My guess is that it would not be so humorous if it were a DOT  inspector
returning the package and not the carrier. For some odd reason the DOT
doesn't have much of a sense of humor when it comes to these things.