TECHNET Archives

May 2005

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, MattyK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 15:19:42 GMT
even 80% of .8mm leaves enough, that's .64mm which is 25 mils, I recently did a design with pads of .35mm and .25mm pads for BGA's, which is around 14mils and 10mils dia.

-- Jenny Prosmitsky <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

yes it usually is 80%, though when the ball gets to .60mm diameter +
it's 75%

If you're interested I have some routing guidelines for BGA's of 1mm,
.8mm,  and  .5mm pitches.